Saturday, May 10, 2008

OK so I sit at work bored. My girlfriend Rachel got word that she was accepted for a position in Hawaii...working with endangered birds and what not. She worked there last year for 6 months. It will be a great thing for her and I am SO proud of her! Maybe I will join her in paradise..who knows! well I will put up some photos seeing as that's what this blog is all about kinda. Looking for feedback etc on things. Want to start getting my stuff out there and this is a good way to display some and get feedback! Doubt I will update every day but I will do my best. Summer is coming up and should have plenty of photography opportunities! I am still getting the hang of this blog thing...



2 comments:

shakenbsis said...

You've got many of my favorite things here already. The sea, the moon, a good sunrise and fog. I'm crazy about fog and I love your moon shot = )

Unknown said...

Hey that picture of you is one I took!!! Just thought I needed to leave that comment...I guess I am a good photog after all seeing as I made it onto your blog! HAHA