Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chain O lakes Bar and Grill.

The last week has been busy for me. Three jobs. Lost of driving. Not alot of time at home. As most know I started working for my friends who started a bar ans restaurant in Waupaca called Chain O Lakes Bar and Grill. They are three guys who have a wealth of knowledge in the field of bars and restaurants. Together Trent Shawn and Chris have a combined 40 years of experience...And Chris is a damn good cook.


This is the three of them using that 40 years of experiance:) Just kidding! Opening night cheers!And this is Chris working in the kitchen. I know I already posted it but..I like it!:)

So this is a new experience for me. I walked into the place on Monday afternoon last week and was blown away by the amount of work that needed to be done....In three days ( they opening on the 22nd) Cleaning painting..everything. I have never really worked in a kitchen. I have cooked at home and flipped some burgers when I worked at a golf course. I have learned alot since Thursday last week when they opened. It has been fun seeing 3 guys who have this dream make it happen. It has been fun being a part of it. The food is good the drinks are good and the people are good...pretty awesome combination. I invite everyone to come down and try the Aspen Gyro...or the awesome Friday Fish Fry that is served every day! ( or try shrimp to!) Stop in have a drink grab some food say hi to the guys and check it out. You may ask why I am writing this ...when this is supposed to be about photos! Well I have tried to document it with photos during the cleanup and reopening. They are not really artistic but Document a pretty cool thing. So I will post some here. Again come out and check out the place! The newest smoke free bar and grill in Waupaca! Located on the Strip in King( hwy QQ).

Bar all cleaned up!



Before. ( During remodeling and cleaning)



After. ( opening day)





Before From stage looking at bar. ( during remodel and cleaning)



After , From Stage looking at bar( on opening day)
I will have more as time goes on! They closed on it Monday and opened Thursday. Had great crowds all weekend long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ty, The pics look great. I haven't had the opportunity to visit the place since it was remodeled. -Pat