Friday, May 9, 2008

First Post....

Ok so this is my first post on here. My hope is to share my photos and what not and hopefully some people like them. I am not much for writing..so why start a blog right...but i like photography and I hope to get better at it..and I hope people like it! Lets make todays pictures about the area I live in...Waupaca Wisconsin. And well its alot of fun. Here are some photos..check it out!:)














First good sunset I saw from the deck this year!














Lots of fog and the tour boat Cheif Waupaca.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty they look great so far love the sunset picture and also the foggy picture of the Chief!!!

Train said...

very nice tyrell!

Anonymous said...

"i" before "e" except after "C"
Chief Waupaca. What a great photo! Nice site.
Double D.

Ty said...

I am not a spelling champion...trying to take pictures:) ha

Anonymous said...

Drunken Porch Monkey FTW! Nice pics man! - kmc