Friday, May 23, 2008

Chain O Lakes Bar and Grill

Well last night my friends new bar and grill opened up here. I helped in the kitchen..its a adventure but it was a good turn out. Little sore today. I am a guy used to sitting behind a desk not standing on my feet for 7 hours. Here is a picture of Chris who is in charge of the kitchen, one of the owners and what not and a good friend.
And another cool picture from Hawaii!

On a sad side note. I had a friend and coworker who last week Thursday was in a bad bicycle accident while training for a race. He has some severe injuries including being paralyzed from the waist down. He is 22 and a great guy. Please keep him and his family in your prayers and thoughts.

2 comments:

shakenbsis said...

Just catching up Ty and loving your photography! =)

I loved the stop action history bit...

Ty said...

Thanks! Have a wealth of useless knowledge in my big ole noggin!