Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Songs of Pat Macdonald.

Last night there was a fantastic event put on here in Door County.  46 or so musicians got together and put on a show in tribute to Pat Macdonald and his music. They played his songs for a awesome crowd at the Door Community Auditorium in Fish Creek.  It was filled with friends playing another friends songs. it was just great and so well done and put on by Joe Kaftan and Cathy Grier.  I can go on and on and say so many awesome and amazing things about all the great people who put this together but I am bound to leave someone out so I will just say it was perfect in every way.  There is also a big ole box of music available called Begging His Graces with I don't know how many songs on it...lets just say A LOT! Here are some photos from last night. All the photos are available on my Ty Helbach Photography Facebook page.  I am super lucky I got to be involved with this event.  More so I am lucky to have Pat and all the other wonderful musicians as my friends.  Can not beat that!

 Curtain Call

 Best Crew ever.  Without these people last night would not have happened.







No comments: