Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer is coming...I think...



So its been awhile since I posted on here and its been a LONG winter! Summer is coming...hopefully. This summer I will be doing weddings and family photos again as well as some different music things as well. Weddings are booking up fast but I have plenty of spaces left for different events if you need a photographer! I travel well and can come to your gathering wherever it may be!

Also I will be doing a few Tuesday art shows at the Clearwater Harbor Bar in Waupaca. Come check out what I have on Tuesday June 28th, July 12th, and August 9th!


This past winter I had the opportunity to fly down to Houston to shoot photos for Jetco Delivery. It was the first big corporate job I got to do and I hope it leads to more. It was another chance to showcase my diversity as a photographer. Brian, The president and owner of Jetco let me have free reign of the facility and ride along with some of the drivers etc to get some amazing shots. Here are a few!



As always if you are interested in any prints or need some photos taken please contact me at 715-321-0439 or tyhelbach@gmail.com.



No comments: