Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Convention and Lake Delton

Attended the Wisconsin State Democratic Convention in Stevens Point. Got a press pass and the what not and got some good pictures!



Also on Monday after fathers day my son and I made a trip through the dells...robot world..etc etc. We also went and saw Lake Delton. Just amazing to see this lake just gone...empty...boats on there side....Just unreal. I feel for all the businesses there that this will and already has effected. I hope people make it a point to go there and spend some cash at places like The Ravina or some of the hotels and what not on lake Delton. Tommy Bartlett's has a show on its stage now just no skiing so it is still open. I hope all the businesses pull through. I also feel sorry for them having to deal with gawkers...much like I was. but...here is a few from photos there.


2 comments:

helby said...

too bad you didn't have some sweet puppy pics to from your weekend.

Ty said...

they are coming!